¡We can make a difference!
This month, our students start to work on exploring effects of traffic pollution and how it can be reduced
Ways to avoid traffic pollution.
- Each time our students go out on an excursion they will fill out a survey with data related to traffic such as amount of cars/buses or bikes they see, people in a car, cycle paths, urban buses, and so on. These activities are for third and fourth level students (7, 8 and 9 years old).
- After filling the surveys, they will analyze tests results and make their own graphs or charts.
- Of course, they will try their best to find answers and propose how to solve what they consider must be changed.
- They investigate in the classroom using maths or science lessons to do so.
- Surveys for the families in order to know their daily habits.
- They will work on wall charts to show the others classrooms what they have been working on.
- Watching documentaries or short films about pollution during the lessons.
- Show them how to act responsibly when walking by means of different activities:
* Participating in “Chiquimoto” at school.
* Traffic education program at school.
* Reading books related to driving education.
PARTICIPACIÓN EN EL CONCURSO
"RECICLÓN, EL ENVASE"
¡ SOMOS NOTICIA !